The Superior Suite is a very special place indeed. When we are hosting weddings couples very often take this suite as a base for the bride to get herself ready for the ceremony and for the couple to retreat to after the excitement of the reception. The Superior Suite is also popular with businesses, as a venue for private meetings or as accommodation for important guests.
There’s a king size double bed in the bedroom, a sitting room with a roll down bed and a dedicated dining area with a small kitchen. As with all rooms at the Killaloe Hotel, there are spectacular views of the mountains and the lake, plus there’s a discrete patio area from which to enjoy the sunset …. or sunrise, if you can drag yourself away from the luxurious bed! The Superior Suite comes with the following as standard:
• Flatscreen 40”TV
• Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities.
• Free, high-speed WiFi is available throughout the hotel and grounds.
• Writing desk with lamp and complimentary stationery.
• Complimentary Handmade Soap Company bath & beauty products.
• Luxurious bath & indulgent power shower.
• Fluffy robe and slippers.
• Breakfast in bed is available. Please inform reception before 3am that morning.
• Room-Service is available between 11am and 10.30pm.